Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cobwebs


I always write on Thursdays, cause I can finally breathe again today. Honestly I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it through this semester. I feel like I am constantly working, and when I take one day off, I'm end up losing sleep trying to catch back up again. I know it's possible, because others have done it, I just hope I can do it as well.

I'm not in the best of moods today. I may try to sit on my patio and let the warm air and sun brush these cobwebs out of my mind that the nightmares spun last night. I'm probably the only person to say this, but I honestly hate dreaming. A good night for me is a night were I have no dreams. Or if I dream, I cannot remember them. I never have sweet dreams, they are always more stressful then my own life; that probably says something about me. Right now I don't think I want to know what though.

There's too much on my To Do list, but I have a feeling I'm never going to get caught up. When I finish one thing, there is always something right behind it to take its place on the list. How depressing. Sorry this post is so emo, I'm blaming it on the bad dreams.

One more rant, then I'm done. Why are some people so stupid? And then, why do they allow their stupidity to disrupt others lives? I'm thinking this stupidity might cost someone their friendship with me, because right now I cant even speak to them, much less think of them as the close friend they used to be. What happened to that guy from January? I miss him.

No comments: