Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time Flies


Well, this is pretty much the end of my two week vacation. It flew by way to fast! some good did come out of it though. I painted a bathroom. Well, not just painted , but striped the wallpaper, sanded off the glue by hand, put 3 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint on the walls. Man I was sore. Now Mom and Dad have a very very blue bathroom! (Thats the color dad picked). I kept meaning to take pictures of the whole process, but every time I got a break all I wanted to do was sit down. Oh well, you'll have to take my word for it. It looks amazing! Now I don't want to paint for a very long time.

Another good thing is my roommate finally got the good news we've all been praying for. Benign is a lovely word don't ya think? I mean it sounds pretty weird but its the better option than Malignant. So no more hospitals for a good long while, that is as long as I can keep myself from being a klutz! lol.

So the other new beginning that I have taken on is working out daily. I am sick of the way I look. I miss being that toned lax player in high school, and I have forgotten how good I feel after I work out. Its tough coming from almost 4 years of being a lazy college student. I got these infomercial 10 minute trainer dvd's. It has an exercise plan and diet plan so I'm hoping that with all the rules to stick by, this will actually work. Plus its hard to say you don't have 10 minutes to work out, though I usually do 2 or 3 of them but still, it gives me no excuse. I'm hoping I can do one before I go to work, and 2 when I get home at night. We'll see though, I'm crossing my fingers cause so far nothing has worked.

Ok so I think it may be time to do a little work for the roomie. Transcribing...fun fun. Although I shouldn't complain, I'm bored as hell. I've cleaned this apartment, gotten ready for the first week of classes, and gone through all my clothing to donate to goodwill...I have nothing left to do! So, off to transcribe!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Benign is a pretty sexy word when it comes down to it. Thank you for all the support roomie. :) I wouldn't have driven all the way to the hospital w/out you! Nor would i have a super awesome leather jacket now :) Makes the tumor worthwhile!